Refunds & Returns
Every product sold by Four Corners is “made to order,” which means it is specifically manufactured just for you only after you have placed your Order. Accordingly, Four Corners does not accept refunds, returns or exchanges for Orders. We are also unable to make any changes or cancellations to orders after 24 hours from the moment the Order is placed. If you believe you have made a mistake with your Order, please contact us immediately.
On rare occasions, one or more products in an Order may be damaged while in transit in possession of our shipping partners. If one or more of your product(s) arrives damaged, please send detailed, clearly visible photos of the damage including images of the packaging to email@example.com. In cases where one or more product(s) is materially damaged, Four Corners may elect to restore or replace the damaged product(s) in Four Corners sole discretion following a review of the photos submitted (“Damage Review”). If requesting a Damage Review, you expressly acknowledge and agree to the following:
- photos of damaged areas of product(s) must be clearly visible and submitted in .jpeg or .png format;
- photos of damage must be received by Four Corners no fewer than seventy-two (72) hours following the indicated delivery date of the applicable Order by the shipping provider responsible for delivering the Order;
- photos of the damage must have been taken immediately following receipt of the product(s), and the product(s) must not have been hung, placed or otherwise installed prior to photos of the damage being taken;
- a Damage Review requires a minimum of thirty (30) business days to complete, and Four Corners may elect to replace or repair the damaged product in its sole discretion; and
- the delivery of a replacement product, if any, will be subject to then existing manufacturing capacity, inventory, availability and shipping timing, and you may be responsible for payment of return shipping in the event that Four Corners elects to repair or replace the product(s).